REFLECTIONS – Rendre l’âme au corps
The residency program (Prisma AiR) brought together four women, each with a unique background and story. As they conversed, they discovered common experiences and a desire to express themselves to the world. Through this exhibition, they hope to heal emotional scars and reunite their body and soul.
By expressing their childhood and their adolescence, Helene and Adèle want to create a safe place for their struggling minds to think about the impact of their past on their bodies, and to allow themself to re-appropriate.
This exhibition is not about blaming, it’s about re-creating a beautiful exchange with their soul and body.
They want to offer themselves the gift of time, reflection, and peace.
It’s a long journey to achieve, and we are just at the beginning, but with this exhibition, we invite you to join us in our research of peace and self-love.
Events of the week
- FRI 24 MAR 6 – 11pm REFLECTIONS – Rendre l’âme au corps
- Fri 24 MAR 6-11pm / REFLECTIONS – Rendre l’âme au corps – Vernissage
- SAT 25 MAR 3-5pm / Life Drawing Saturday €10
- SAT 25 MAR 6-11pm want/want (book launch)
- SUN 26 MAR 4-7pm Writing Workshop – Donation
- MON 27 MAR 6-8pm Life Drawing Monday €10
- TUE 28 MAR 5-7pm INTUITIVE PAINTING Donation
- TUE 28 MAR 7-11pm Prisma Jam Session